Are you ignoring me?

 


Do you it stings in the heart when you want to talk to the special person and you have waited for like 12 hours in which every second feel like hours. You open the chat just to see a new message, a call or just a sign. But they as empty as a void. And you're just waiting and waiting and fucking long


But do you know it hurts more when the person came back but without apologising or even try to comfort you just shrugs it off. You literally felt hurt. It feels like the other person has the ability to walk all over you and you feel helpless and inside is like a hell with sadness, rage and anger building.


Well who I am saying, maybe I have done that to some people and had also shrugged it off like that. But I will improve myself to doesn't repeat it again.

Comments